6.30.2013

the video


SUP blogging world. Yep, I made a blog! I hope this will be a good way to keep you all updated on Tanner and I's adventures together and all that stuff. We've been married for about a month now and it has been A W E S O M E. Married life is the way to go that's for sure. We're excited for the many more months to come and hope you're excited to follow along with us too :)

Here's our wedding video that we got this past week, I can't get over what a amazing job JJ and Heather of First and Foremost Productions did! I was already obsessed with watching other people's wedding videos so when I got my own, I seriously couldn't stop watching it. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I'll be sure to post some pics as soon as I can sort through them all!



Video by First and Foremost Productions


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to blogging! Your wedding was beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete